separate respoanse abnormal behavior
When I used separate response logic, I found that can't understand situation. below is my scenario.
- server will response using separate response logic.
- client register observer to server.
- client send POST message to server.
- server response post request and saperately notify to client.
- client send GET message to server.
In that situation, I just want separate GET response message from server. But I got 2 messages from server one is GET response, and the other one is POST notify message.(if seperate response message has observe option, it is not deleted after de-register observe.(atcually that is my understand from codes)).
If I have right understand, is it normal behavior ? if not, what is my miss-understanding?
JIRA migration meta data
- JIRA Issue ID: LITE-7
- Reporter: jaehyun3.cho
- Assignee: jaehyun3.cho
- Creator: jaehyun3.cho
- Created at: 2018-04-19T00:49:20.000-0700
- Found in Version: master
- Fix in Version: None
- Issue Severity: Major
- Reproducibility: Always (100%)
- Operating System: Ubuntu
- Hardware/ OEM Platform: None
- External URL: None
- Bugzilla ID: None
- Product: None
- Status: Done
- Components: base stack
- Priority: Undecided
- Due Date: None
Issue Type: Bug
END of JIRA migration meta data