CLEC is not set when response for tokenrefresh is 5.00
During regression testing of Gaborone+ test 1.4.5 started failing check 7. Scenario:
Tested with commit gaborone+ (cfbc8341)
Tested with simulator server_certification_tests
- CTT prompts the test operator to trigger the IUT to register with the CTT Cloud.
- IUT establishes a TLS session with CTT Cloud
- IUT sends a unicast UPDATE request message (e.g. CoAP POST) to /oic/sec/account to register with the CTT Cloud
- CTT Cloud sends a response message (e.g. 2.04 Changed for CoAP)
- CTT prompts the test operator to trigger the IUT to refresh the Access Token with the CTT Cloud
- IUT sends a unicast UPDATE request message (e.g. CoAP POST) to "/oic/sec/tokenrefresh" of the CTT Cloud to update the Access Token.
- CTT Cloud sends an Internal Server Error response (e.g. 5.00 for CoAP).
- Check 7 (failing): The value of "clec" shall be 3 in the response message received in Step 43.